HI, I'M MA. ANGELIKA

Hi there and welcome to Beyond Her Cleft blogs! I'm Ma. Angelika the author and the mastermind behind the blog who loves documenting every moments, the law of attraction, photography, writing, blogging, pets, tea, coffee, and sharing my life on the internet :) fun facts I am born with cleft lip and palate and a Filipino!

I was born and raised in Cebu, Philippines. Currently living in Catbalogan City and studying in Catarman Northern, Samar.

My love for writing started when I was pretty young. I had notebooks filled with ideas, dreams, secrets, goals, feelings, unexpected happenings, stories and some drawings to accompany them. It was something I always found enjoyable. 17 years old when I wanted to start a blog but I just couldn't because the apprehension of being judged and criticized by others was holding me back.

About how this blog was born...

I started this blog in September of 2020. I want to believe that blogging is part of my journey of finding myself and finding what I really want to do with my life. So, here I am!

I write about things that are happening in my life, life experiences, law of attraction, travel, lifestyle, and everything in between. It can seem chaotic sometimes, but hey isn't chaos what makes life lively?

“also read: Meaning Behind my blog Name”

What I want to share with the world

is that you should do whatever makes you happy not what other people think you should do or who you should be and always remember what makes you happy doesn't have to make sense to others.

My relationship with my readers is very important. If I have said something that upsets you or if you want me to talk about anything, you can always reach me. I am open for your opinions, suggestions and even criticisms.

I post every Saturday on here! Subscribe and stick around, if you wanna brighten someone's day today, I dare you. xx


woah you've made it all the way down here ily

Popular Posts