MY HONEST EXPERIENCED FROM COVID VACCINE

If you're following me on Instagram or Twitter, you probably know that I just got my first dose of COVID vaccine three-days ago.

For today's blog, I just want to share my vaccine experienced... not to scare those people who haven't gotten their vaccine yet but because someone asked me about my experienced with it SO I thought, why not share it to you. As you can see by the picture, yes, I got the Astrazeneca vacinne. I got that vaccine just because that's what available and not because I am choosing which one I'd like to get because honestly, why choose? When all COVID vaccines are WHO-approved.

My Astrazeneca vaccine experienced

As soon as I got my vaccine, my left arm felt so heavy (I got injected on my left arm)Right after you get your vaccine they will ask you to stay for at least 15 to 30 mins to see if there will be any reaction or just so they can monitor you. Since chairs were only limited I was forced to just stand up. 10 mins of standing my left head was starting to ache and my eyes was getting blurry, that's when I decided to sit down.

Anywho, when the nurse injected the needles on my arm I honestly didn't felt it, I didn't even know that she did it. It literally just felt like she just grazed my arm and that's it.

As soon as I get home, I literally fell asleep. I also heard that most people who got their vaccine fell asleep after being vaccinated which is normal.

The side effects started to show at night. I got high fever at 39 degrees and I was shivering like I was in a room full of ice. I woke up around 5 in the morning, I checked my temperature and guess what... it seems like nothing happened last night. My temperature was normal and I wasn't cold anymore BUT my head was still aching and my arm's like a tiny bit sore but I can like barely feel it. While I was going down the stairs I loose my balanced and fell down. It didn't hurt me that much which I am thankful for. I wasn't well for like two-days. With that being said, I was not able to attend my class for three days and yes, I have missed so many school works.

My advice for people who are about to get their COVID vaccine

  • Sit down right after you get vaccinated. You don't wanna experience what I've experienced for not sitting down.
  • Drink a lot of water, warm water is what I suggest.
  • Don't be scared or worry because they are checking our blood pressure before vaccinating us and if you're scared or something it will surely affects your blood pressure so I suggest you to calm down.
  • After vaccinating, allow yourself to rest. Do not do any house chores and if possible, limit yourself from using gadgets or watching TV. I think this is why I loose my balanced because I've been doing some house chores which makes me so tired. Limiting myself from using my phone is actually not that hard since my head was aching so much.

If you haven't gotten your vaccine yet, I suggest you to get yours a-s-a-p

This is actually for my fellow Filipinos who are scared of getting the vaccine. Not even half of the populations in the Philippines who have gotten their vaccine yet, a lot of people are still doubting about the COVID vaccines and are thinking whether to get theirs or not. To my fellow Filipinos or even to those people who are from other countries doubting these COVID vaccines this is all I can say, if you want a normal life you must get your vaccine! All COVID vaccines are WHO-approved which obviously means it is all safe. You guys really think they will give us vaccines that aren't safe for us? Like c'mon, think about it.

Imagine if we are all vaccinated, we gets to live a normal life. We won't be needing to wear masks more often, we don't need to sanitize our hands every minutes, we don't need social distancing, we gets to go out from our houses without worrying of catching some COVID, and lastly we gets to travel to other country. If you aren't in love with these idea then I don't know anymore.

DISCLAIMER!!

Before vaccinating, they will ask you some few questions about your health and you need to be totally honest with it. They will also tell you which vaccines they will inject to you and will also discuss the side effects which are totally normal, nothing to worry about.

This is very important, just because I had my side effects it doesn't mean it will also happen to you or that my side effects will also be your side effects because it all depends on our body reactions and every person have different body reactions. My grandmother who is 75 years old didn't had any side effects. She was totally fine, Her head didn't ache and her arm didn't sore.

Have you gotten your vaccine yet? If yes, which COVID vaccine did you get? And what side effects did you experienced? Or did you ever had some side effects? If you didn't yet, when are you planning to get your vaccine? Let me know cause I'm curious!

woah you've made it all the way down here ily

Popular Posts