WHAT'S IN MY SUITCASE (SCHOOL EDITION)?

Before I show you what's in my suitcase, disclaimer first- this is a what's in my suitcase school edition. If you wanted to see what's in my travel suitcase don't worry I'd make another blog about it when I travel. Just this one is not for that, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I would understand if you doesn't feel like reading the whole blog anymore.... I'd still hope you will though hehe.

Because of this Pandemic, many countries including the Philippines didn't had a face to face to face class. This is why I am four hours away from my school town. If you've been here since day one you probably already know where I live and where I'm studying but if you don't, let me tell you. I'm living with my family in Catbalogan City but I am studying in Catarman Northern Samar. It takes four-hours to arrive in Catarman. You might be wondering why I'm bringing suitcase when I can just bring a backpack. First of all, mind your own business (nah I'm kidding!), and second of all, I'm staying there for one month. Of course I need to make sure to bring everything I need. I also don't like the idea of bringing more than one bag, I mean I will stay there for one month. One backpack is not enough, I will need two or maybe three. And I don't like that, I'm sure you also wouldn't like that, so... let's move on.

*Thesis is waving*

I am very proud to tell y'all that I am now in my final year of College. One and of course the most important requirements to pass and graduate College is Thesis. Thesis terrifies us all, doesn't it? We cannot graduate College without doing and passing thesis. This is the reason why I will have to stay in Catarman for one month. I'm not staying there alone (if you're wondering), that's the only one good thing about this pandemic (as a college student). Thesis should be done alone but because of this pandemic, everyone are affected and there are so many things that we cannot do like the usual. I'm actually not sure but I think that's probably the reason why our school president allowed students to work with their thesis by groups.


So what is in my suitcase?

First of all, we rented a room which we actually call a boarding house. There's literally nothing in there that is why I have bedsheets, plate, fork, spoon, and mug with me (just so you wouldn't think I'm being weird lol :P) 

Below you will see what's completely inside my suitcase (or luggage? I can't tell, you tell me).

Clothing


Tips: you can use your Shein plastic bags for your undies :D

  • 2 tops
  • 5 oversized shirts
  • 2 pajamas
  • 4 shorts

  • 2 long jeans
  • 1 sweatshirt
  • 2 girdles

  • 1 sport bra
  • 4 bras
  • 8 underwear
  • 2 pairs of thick socks

Personal hygiene kit

  • Toothbrush
  • Hair ties

  • Toothpaste
  • Body soap
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner

  • Lotion
  • Lip mask & lip scrub

  • Comb

  • Deodorant

  • Shave
  • Foot powder

  • Sunscreen
  • Skin care (Herskin)

Other stuff

  • Mug
  • Towel

  • Blanket

  • Bedsheet
  • Chopsticks

  • Fork and spoon

  • Metal straw

What isn't pictured;

  • IDs
  • Cap
  • Shoes
  • Phone
  • Pillow
  • Wallet
  • Small mirror

  • 2 Headbands
  • Coconut oil

  • Laptop

  • Jewelry
  • Mini bible

  • Clip-fan
  • Facemasks
  • 1 Faceshield

    • Umbrella
    • Sunglasses

    • Earphones
    • Toilet paper

    • 2 extension wires
    • my-go-to handbag
    • Phone and laptop charger
    • 2 slippers (indoor and outdoor)
    • Notebook, paper, pens, highlighter and white out

    That's actually pretty much it

    The reason why most of my clothes were oversized shirt is because I like being comfortable :P I also didn't bring much clothes because duh, I'm going there for my thesis which obviously explains why hehe. I also bought some powder, bar soap, and downy to wash my clothes. Even though I know that I already packed everything I need I still have this feeling of "what if I have might missed something" but whether I have or I have not, there are stores anywhere that I can just drop by.

    What do you think I have missed in my suitcase? Also do you prefer suitcase or backpack? Let me know cause I'm curious to know! I'd also love to hear from you. <3



    woah you've made it all the way down here ily

    Popular Posts