NIGHT + SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hey everyone! Today... actually, tonight I am bringing y'all with me! Because tonight I am sharing my night and skincare routine. I just thought it would be fun to give you a little peak into my night routine. Though my  night routine changes based on what activity I am doing during the day but here's a glimpse into what an average night would look like for me!

My night routine!

I eat my dinner at 7:00pm, so usually my whole night routine starts at 8:00pm. I will give myself 30 mins to finish some school works that I failed to finish during the day, but if there isn't then I would use that 30 mins to pet my dogs or scroll on all of my social media. Mostly on Pinterest or Instagram.

After having some “30 mins break” I'll start getting ready for bed around 8:30pm but of course before that, I will need to take a shower first. I use this Kojic Collagen Soap from Her Skin beauty products for my face. I will gently massage it into my face in a circular motion for 10-15 seconds after that I can finally rise my face with water.

“also read: Life Lately”

Now it's time to start my skincare routine! After taking a bath and washing my face I will start putting my face mask on. I'm either using  this Charcoal Glow face mask (bought this from Watsons) or this Anti-Stress clay mask but most of the time I use clay mask rather than face mask. I'll just leave this clay mask onto my face for like 10-15 mins.

Face masks benefits:

  • Hydrates and moisturizes dry and dead skin
  • Refines large pores
  • Improves skin texture

  • Absorb excess oil and dirt
  • Decongests clogged pores
  • Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Enhances elasticity
  • Improves the look of breakouts
  • Brightens dark spots

After washing off my clay mask I will now apply this Nose Pack into my nose and will leave it until it dries so that I can peel them off. Nose Pack is good for oil control and detoxifying + it removes whiteheads and blackheads. I couldn't find the exact Nose Pack that I bought but I'm linking the similar one, so click here if you ever want to get one.

For the next step for my skincare routine, I'm using this Revitalizing Toner of Her Skin. I'm really am in love with this toner because unlike other toners, this one really clean out and close up my pores, like really! I'm not even kidding. Anyways, I'll just allow the toner to dry. After drying, I will apply this Revitalizing Night Gel cream of Her Skin. I will just apply a thin layer of this cream all over my neck and face and will blend it slowly.

“also read: Beyond Her Cleft Shop”

By the way guys, my skin type is oily skin. It is really hard for me to find the perfect skincare products for my skin, thanks to Ms. Kath Melendez for her amazing Her Skin products! If you guys wish to order — you can message my sis, Ann Mariel on Facebook. And yes, she ship nationwide!

It usually takes me an hour to finish my skincare, then after that I like to use this Avenine White Extra daily moisturizing lotion for my body and hands because I have gotten super dry skin over the last two weeks! After that I will set my alarm at 5:00 am (because yes, I am a morning person and no, I don't sleep more than 6-7 hours) and drink my tea! (y'all know, I literally can't sleep without drinking my hot tea).

While drinking my tea, I like to plan out my tomorrow! So here I am, writing my tomorrow's plan while enjoying my tea. Do you guys also plan your tomorrow? If so, how? I mean, do you use notebook or electronic devices for planning your tomorrow? Comment down below cause I'm actually curious to know!

After drinking my tea and planning out my tomorrow.... my final step in my skincare routine is applying this lip scrub & lip mask on my lips! My sister actually gave this to me, that's why I couldn't find the link of the shop but she ordered this from Shein. Here's what, I don't always do this but when I can remember, I try to do it. Lip scrubs removes dead skin cells and helps exfoliate your lips. 

Sometimes I like to put some powder on my back. I'm using this Babyflo powder because you know, I like to smell like a baby 😜 most specially when I wake up. Also —you guys, it is so refreshing!

And finally, bed time! I usually end up scrolling on my social media & to have some conversation with some of you until I fell asleep — but I like to end my night reading other people's blogs or listening to some podcast mostly about manifesting!

Time for sleep

After all that is said and done, it's time to sleep! (YAY!) Sleeping is my favorite thing to do! I mean who don't? I remember when I was a kid, nanay and grandma will always put me down for a nap & I always get mad at them (sometimes I even cry😂) for forcing me to take a nap. Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm already sleeping and will sneak out after just so I can play with my toys! Oh God, how much I hate sleeping that time! But now, I will never take for granted sleep, haha!

Hopefully, you enjoyed reading my night/skincare routine! I know my night routine is kinda boring and not really that productive but hey, at least I'm organized. 😉 I'm ending this blog here, it was really fun showing you around. How do you like to end your night? Also, what skincare products you can't live without? Let me know in the comments down below! I'd love to hear from you! xoxo


INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

woah you've made it all the way down here ily

Popular Posts