LIFE LATELY

Hi everyone! First of all, I know... I know it has been way too long since I last posted on this blog, specifically something personal like a life lately update and I just realized I did not posted last month. Life has been really crazy! So much things to finish for school, I have my small business which I was also focusing with, and of course some personal things that I have been dealing which made me decided to put my blog to the side for a bit.


How are you doing? I really hope you are all doing well and safe from this virus. I know how much this pandemic affects each one of us but know that you are not alone! We all are struggling, but have faith in Him. We're all going to get through this.

What really happens...

If I am not mistaken, this was on father's day. I wanted to blog about this but my schedule got insane! Anyway, we had our quality time and that's all that matters.

I got my second dose of vaccine last month. If you didn't know, I had my first dose of vaccine last June so yeah, I am now fully vaccinated! If you want to know what vaccine I got, the side effects, and my honest opinion about it then click here.

Have you gotten your vaccine yet? If you haven't, go and get that vaccine! We all want to live a normal life... to travel, go out, hang out with friends, and to explore new things and places. But how if you don't even want to get the vaccine? Also, getting yourself a vaccine is also protecting your loved ones. Think about it.

I invited two of my classmates; Reynald and Bonalyn to come over for our laboratory for school. It was really so stressful! Two-weeks of sleepless nights, nagka pikonan, nagka inisan, we almost had fights, and that f laboratory literally made us broke. Like literally! But of course, we did not let our stress to control us. Though, not a chance I'm showing you what laboratory we did but we did it right! Our professor congratulated us and we are exempted for the final exam.

While Bonalyn and Reynald is in Catbalogan, we grab the opportunity to hangout! Here are some pictures... I have already posted some of these on Instagram so follow me there and enjoy these pictures that I am sharing with you!

I just turned 23


5 months ago I posted my Thoughts before turning 23. But now I am officially 23 years old. Crazy how fast time flies. I still remember those thoughts that I have written on that blog and it makes me so happy cause at least I had that blog that I can always look back.

How I celebrated my 23rd of existence...

We just had dinner and some pizza with my siblings! Nothing really special. Parents wasn't around that day. They had some important stuffs to do in Cebu so yeah.

About my small business...

As I have mentioned above... I have my small business which I am focusing with. I'm giving my everything on this business because I'd really like to see this business blowing. For those who don't know what I am talking about click here.

3 months ago when I made the biggest decision in my whole life and it is to start this kind of business. I'd like to talk how Beyond Her Cleft became a liptint brand but I'll be talking about it on my next blog so make sure to subscribe and stick around!

Also, don't forget to follow my business account on Instagram and to like us on Facebook.


Before I end this post, I just want to share something because you know, sharing is caring.

I've finally found the perfect skin care for me! Just so you know, my skin type is oily and dry skin.


This Her Skin Rejuvenating set is insane!! Perfect for all skin type! Are you kidding me!

Two-months of using this product and I can literally see how my face glowing. I still have my breakouts specially when I'm about to get my period but you know, it's not as worst as it was before. I highly recommend this product! What are you waiting for? Avail yours now.

For inquiries, kindly look for my sister Ann Mariel on Facebook.


What keeps you busy these past few days? Comment down below cause I'm curious to know!



INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

woah you've made it all the way down here ily

Popular Posts